Economics Departments, Institutes and Research Centers in the World
Department of Land Economy
University of CambridgeLocation: Cambridge, United Kingdom
Phone: +44 1223 337147
Fax: +44 1223 337130
Postal: 19 Silver Street, Cambridge CB3 9EP
Areas or Functions: Economic Development Areas or Functions: Economic Development, Agricultural Economics Areas or Functions: Economic Development, Agricultural Economics, Resource and Environmental Economics, Energy Economics
Subentities listed with EDIRC:
- Cambridge Centre for Climate Change Mitigation Research, Department of Land Economy, University of Cambridge
- Cambridge Centre for Environment, Energy and Natural Resource Governance (C-EENRG), Department of Land Economy, University of Cambridge
- Cambridge Real Estate Research Centre (RERC), Department of Land Economy, University of Cambridge
Publications at this institution that are listed with RePEc:
- 4CMR Working Paper Series, University of Cambridge, Department of Land Economy, Cambridge Centre for Climate Change Mitigation Research
- Environmental Economy and Policy Research Working Papers, University of Cambridge, Department of Land Economics
People who have registered with RePEc and have claimed to be affiliated with this institution:Find all publications of all authors listed below conveniently compiled on IDEAS. Authors with publications are listed below with . We have lost contact with authors marked with ?, and they do not count towards the ranking of this institution.
- Arestis, Philip
- Barker, Terry
- Fingleton, Bernard
- Fuerst, Franz
- Glascock, John L.
- Guan, Dabo
- Hodge, Ian
- Ishihara, Hiroe ?
- Kelly, Scott John
- Kontoleon, Andreas
- Lizieri, Colin Martyn
- Mercure, Jean-Francois
- Oparinde, Adewale Olubukola
- Pascual, Unai
- Reader, Mark Adrian
- Ruiz-Tagle, Maria Teresa
- You, Jing
- Zabala, Aiora
- Zavodov, Kirill
This listing is provided to you by EDIRC at the Economic Research Department, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
Please send additions and corrections to Christian Zimmermann.