Economics Departments, Institutes and Research Centers in the World
ESRC Research Centre on Micro-Social Change
University of EssexLocation: Colchester, United Kingdom
Phone: +44 (0)1206 872957
Fax: +44 (0)1206 873151
Postal: RAB Butler Building, University of Essex, Wivenhoe Park, Colchester, ESSEX C04 3SQ
Areas or Functions: Welfare Economics Areas or Functions: Welfare Economics, Labor and Demographic Economics
Subentities listed with EDIRC:
- EUROMOD, ESRC Research Centre on Micro-Social Change, Institute for Social and Economic Research (ISER), University of Essex
Publications at this institution that are listed with RePEc:
- ISER Working Paper Series, Institute for Social and Economic Research
- Microsimulation Unit Research Notes, Microsimulation Unit at the Institute for Social and Economic Research
- EUROMOD Working Papers, EUROMOD at the Institute for Social and Economic Research
- Understanding Society Working Paper Series, Understanding Society at the Institute for Social and Economic Research
People who have registered with RePEc and have claimed to be affiliated with this institution:Find all publications of all authors listed below conveniently compiled on IDEAS. Authors with publications are listed below with . We have lost contact with authors marked with ?, and they do not count towards the ranking of this institution.
This listing is provided to you by EDIRC at the Economic Research Department, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
Please send additions and corrections to Christian Zimmermann.