Economics Departments, Institutes and Research Centers in the World
Fachbereich Rechts- und Wirtschaftswissenschaften
Technische Universität DarmstadtTranslation: Department of Business Administration, Economics and Law
Translation: Darmstadt University of Technology
Location: Darmstadt, Germany
Phone: ++49 (0)6151 16-2701
Fax: ++49 (0)6151 16-6508
Postal: Hochschulstr. 1, 64289 Darmstadt
Subentities listed with EDIRC:
- Betriebswirtschaft, Fachbereich Rechts- und Wirtschaftswissenschaften, Technische Universität Darmstadt
- Volkswirtschaft, Fachbereich Rechts- und Wirtschaftswissenschaften, Technische Universität Darmstadt
Publications at this institution that are listed with RePEc:
- Publications of Darmstadt Technical University, Institute for Business Studies (BWL), Darmstadt Technical University, Department of Business Administration, Economics and Law, Institute for Business Studies (BWL)
- Darmstadt Discussion Papers in Economics, Darmstadt University of Technology, Department of Law and Economics
People who have registered with RePEc and have claimed to be affiliated with this institution:Find all publications of all authors listed below conveniently compiled on IDEAS. Authors with publications are listed below with . We have lost contact with authors marked with ?, and they do not count towards the ranking of this institution.
- Akyol, Metin
- Babl, Christian Stephan ?
- Dietrich, Andreas
- Eschenhof, Sabine
- Fischer, Thomas
- Kaiser, Jasmin
- Koch, Oliver Francis ?
- Krüger, Jens J.
- Milo, Megi
- Moeller, Kristoffer
- Neugart, Michael
- Nitsch, Volker
- Paul, Vanessa
- Preis, Martin
- Rehme, Günther
- Rode, Johannes
- Rubart, Jens
- Schmitt, Maike
- Sobiech, Izabela
- Thomas, Niels Peter
People who have registered with RePEc and have received their terminal degree from this institution according to the RePEc genealogy:Find all publications of all alumni listed below conveniently compiled on IDEAS. Alumni with publications are listed below with .
- Edenhofer, Ottmar (1999)
This listing is provided to you by EDIRC at the Economic Research Department, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
Please send additions and corrections to Christian Zimmermann.