Economics Departments, Institutes and Research Centers in the World
Department für Agrarökonomie
Institut für Agrar- und Gartenbauwissenschaften
Humboldt-Universität BerlinTranslation: Department of Agricultural Economics
Translation: Institute of Agrociulture and Horticulture
Translation: Humboldt University Berlin
Location: Berlin, Germany
Phone: +49 (0)30 2093 6305
Fax: +49 (0)30 2093 6497
Postal: Philippstr. 13, 10115 Berlin
Areas or Functions: Agricultural Economics
Publications at this institution that are listed with RePEc:
- Analysis and Action for Sustainable Development of Hyderabad, Humboldt University Berlin, Department of Agricultural
- Institutional Change in Agriculture and Natural Resources Discussion, Humboldt University Berlin, Department of Agricultural
- Structural Change and Transition in the Agricultural Sector Working, Humboldt University Berlin, Department of Agricultural
- Working Paper Series, Humboldt University Berlin, Department Agricultural
- Structural Change in Agriculture/Strukturwandel im Agrarsektor (SiAg) Working Papers, Humboldt University Berlin, Department of Agricultural
- German Journal of Agricultural Economics, Humboldt-Universitaet zu Berlin, Department for Agricultural Economics
- Quarterly Journal of International Agriculture, Humboldt-UniversitÃ¤t zu Berlin
People who have registered with RePEc and have claimed to be affiliated with this institution:Find all publications of all authors listed below conveniently compiled on IDEAS. Authors with publications are listed below with . We have lost contact with authors marked with ?, and they do not count towards the ranking of this institution.
- Eisenack, Klaus
- Farrell, Katharine N.
- Hanisch, Markus
- Hagedorn, Konrad
- Horam, Phungmayo
- Hüttel, Silke
- Irawan, Evi
- Müller, Jakob Robert
- Murray, Catherine Frances
- Narayana, Rashmi ?
- Odening, Martin
- Ritter, Matthias
- Rommel, Jens
- Shen, Zhiwei
- Speer, Johanna
- Zinych, Nataliya
This listing is provided to you by EDIRC at the Economic Research Department, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
Please send additions and corrections to Christian Zimmermann.