Economics Departments, Institutes and Research Centers in the World
Europa-Universität Viadrina Frankfurt (Oder)Translation: Faculty of Business Administration
Translation: Viadrina Europe University of Frankfurt
Location: Frankfurt an der Oder, Germany
Phone: +49 (0)335 5534 2387
Fax: +49 (0)335 5534 2516
Postal: Grosse Scharrnstrasse 59, 15230 Frankfurt (Oder)
Publications at this institution that are listed with RePEc:
- Discussion Paper Series RECAP15, RECAP15, European University Viadrina, Frankfurt (Oder)
- ZfU - Zeitschrift für Umweltpolitik und Umweltrecht, RECAP15, European University Viadrina, Frankfurt (Oder)
- Discussion Papers, European University Viadrina Frankfurt (Oder), Department of Business Administration and Economics
- Working Paper Series, European University Viadrina Frankfurt (Oder), The Postgraduate Research Programme Capital Markets and Finance in the Enlarged Europe
People who have registered with RePEc and have claimed to be affiliated with this institution:Find all publications of all authors listed below conveniently compiled on IDEAS. Authors with publications are listed below with . We have lost contact with authors marked with ?, and they do not count towards the ranking of this institution.
- Becker, Daniel Thomas
- Bolle, Friedel
- Brunk, Katja H.
- Brzeskot, Magdalena
- Dreger, Christian
- Vetter, Patrick
- Gottschalk, Katrin
- Jahke, Carl Eugen
- Michalek, Gabriela
- Richter, Knut
- Schroedel, Livia
- Schumacher, Dieter
- Soucek, Michael ?
- Spiller, Jörg
- Topp, Anna-Katharina
- Ufert, Aneta
People who have registered with RePEc and have received their terminal degree from this institution according to the RePEc genealogy:Find all publications of all alumni listed below conveniently compiled on IDEAS. Alumni with publications are listed below with .
- Badunenko, Oleg (2006)
- Breitmoser, Yves (2008)
- Lejpras, Anna (2008)
- Schmidt-Ehmcke, Jens (2009)
- Talavera, Oleksandr (2005)
- Tsapin, Andriy (2007)
This listing is provided to you by EDIRC at the Economic Research Department, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
Please send additions and corrections to Christian Zimmermann.