Economics Departments, Institutes and Research Centers in the World
Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO)
United NationsLocation: Roma, Italy
Phone: +39(6) 57051
Fax: +39(6) 57053152
Postal: Viale delle Terme di Caracalla, 00100 Rome
Areas or Functions: International Organizations Areas or Functions: International Organizations, Agricultural Economics
Publications at this institution that are listed with RePEc:
- eJADE: electronic Journal of Agricultural and Development Economics, Food and Agriculture Organization, Agricultural and
- PPLPI Working Papers, Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations,
- Reports, IICA
- Working Papers, Agricultural and Development Economics Division of the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO - ESA)
- The Electronic Journal of Agricultural and Development Economics, Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations
- FAO - Economic and Social Perspectives, Economic and Social Development Department of the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO)
People who have registered with RePEc and have claimed to be affiliated with this institution:Find all publications of all authors listed below conveniently compiled on IDEAS. Authors with publications are listed below with . We have lost contact with authors marked with ?, and they do not count towards the ranking of this institution.
- Alinovi, Luca
- Bellù, Lorenzo Giovanni
- Branca, Giacomo
- Cafiero, Carlo
- Cavatassi, Romina
- Daidone, Silvio
- Di Giuseppe, Stefania
- Drechsler, Denis M.
- Gitz, Vincent
- Hernandez-Hernandez, Emilio
- Hoffmeister, Onno
- Ilukor, John
- Kelleher, Kieran
- Krivonos, Ekaterina
- Lewin, Paul A.
- Magrini, Emiliano
- Marta, Stefano
- Mkumbwa, Solomon Symon
- Morales, Cristian
- Narrod, Clare Allyson
- Pambudi, Daniel Djauhari
- Raney, Terri Lynn
- Rawal, Vikas
- Rodriguez Fazzone, Marcos Sr.
- Saravia Matus, Silvia L.
- Sotnikov, Sergey
This listing is provided to you by EDIRC at the Economic Research Department, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
Please send additions and corrections to Christian Zimmermann.