Economics Departments, Institutes and Research Centers in the World
Departamento de Teoría e Historia Económica
Universidad de GranadaTranslation: Department of Economic Theory and History
Translation: Faculty of Economics and Business
Translation: University of Granada
Location: Granada, Spain
Phone: 958 24 40 46
Fax: 958 24 40 46
Postal: Campus Universitario de La Cartuja, E-18071 Granada
Publications at this institution that are listed with RePEc:
- ThE Papers, Department of Economic Theory and Economic History of the University of Granada.
- Papers on Economics of Religion, Department of Economic Theory and Economic History of the University of Granada.
- FEG Working Paper Series, Faculty of Economics and Business (University of Granada)
People who have registered with RePEc and have claimed to be affiliated with this institution:Find all publications of all authors listed below conveniently compiled on IDEAS. Authors with publications are listed below with . We have lost contact with authors marked with ?, and they do not count towards the ranking of this institution.
- Agnani, Betty
- Amroush, Fadi
- Aray, Henry
- Caruana, Leonardo
- Cobo-Reyes, Ramon
- Díaz-Saavedra, Julián
- Fari, Simone
- Garrues-Irurzun, Josean
- Hernández-Armenteros, Salvador
- Hernan Gonzalez, Roberto
- Jiménez, Natalia
- Lagos, Francisco
- Lacomba, Juan A.
- Mansilla-Fernández, José Manuel
- Milgram Baleix, Juliette
- Moro-Egido, Ana Isabel
- Molis, Elena
- Pedauga, Luis Enrique
- Rodríguez Fernández, Francisco
- Rodriguez-Priego, Nuria
- Rubio-Mondéjar, Juan Antonio
- Solano-Garcia, Angel
People who have registered with RePEc and have received their terminal degree from this institution according to the RePEc genealogy:Find all publications of all alumni listed below conveniently compiled on IDEAS. Alumni with publications are listed below with .
- Bucheli, Marisa
- Cobo-Reyes, Ramon
- Espín, Antonio M.
- Exadaktylos, Filippos
- Neyse, Levent
- Oyediran, Olusegun Adekoyejo
- Proestakis, Antonios
- Rossi, Maximo
- Triunfo, Patricia ?
This listing is provided to you by EDIRC at the Economic Research Department, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
Please send additions and corrections to Christian Zimmermann.