Economics Departments, Institutes and Research Centers in the World
Departamento de Economía, Métodos Cuantitativos e Historia Económica
Universidad Pablo de OlavideTranslation: Department of Economics, Quantitative Methods and Economic History
Translation: Pablo de Olavide University
Location: Sevilla, Spain
Phone: + 34 954 349 388
Fax: + 34954 349 339
Postal: Ctra. Utrera Km.1, 41013 SEVILLA
Areas or Functions: Econometrics, Mathematical Economics Areas or Functions: Econometrics, Mathematical Economics, Economic History, History of Economics
Subentities listed with EDIRC:
- Unidad Académica de Economía, Departamento de Economía, Métodos Cuantitativos e Historia Económica, Universidad Pablo de Olavide
Publications at this institution that are listed with RePEc:
- Revista de Métodos Cuantitativos para la Economía y la Empresa = Journal of Quantitative Methods for Economics and Business Administration, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Quantitative Methods for Economics and Business Administration
People who have registered with RePEc and have claimed to be affiliated with this institution:Find all publications of all authors listed below conveniently compiled on IDEAS. Authors with publications are listed below with . We have lost contact with authors marked with ?, and they do not count towards the ranking of this institution.
- Martín Caraballo, Ana M.
- Blanes, Jose Vicente
- Concepción, Paralera Morales
- Hernandez-Diaz, Alfredo G.
- Matus, Mauricio Sr.
- Osuna, Victoria
- Prieto-Rodríguez, Manuela
- Revilla, Pablo
People who have registered with RePEc and have received their terminal degree from this institution according to the RePEc genealogy:Find all publications of all alumni listed below conveniently compiled on IDEAS. Alumni with publications are listed below with .
This listing is provided to you by EDIRC at the Economic Research Department, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
Please send additions and corrections to Christian Zimmermann.