Economics Departments, Institutes and Research Centers in the World
Departamento de Economia
Universidade de BrasíliaTranslation: Department of Economics
Translation: Faculty of Economics, Administration, Accounting and Information Science
Translation: University of Brasilia
Location: Brasília, Brazil
Phone: (61) 307-2498
Fax: (61) 340-2311
Postal: Campus Universitário Darcy Ribeiro ICC Norte, CEP: 70910-900 Brasília - DF
Publications at this institution that are listed with RePEc:
- Working papers - Textos para Discussao do Departamento de Economia da Universidade de Brasilia, Departamento de Economia da Universidade de Brasilia
People who have registered with RePEc and have claimed to be affiliated with this institution:Find all publications of all authors listed below conveniently compiled on IDEAS. Authors with publications are listed below with . We have lost contact with authors marked with ?, and they do not count towards the ranking of this institution.
- Araújo, Luiz Alberto D'Ávila de
- Araujo, Ricardo Azevedo
- Beviláqua, Giovanni Silva
- Boianovsky, Mauro
- Cajueiro, Daniel Oliveira
- Cuiabano, Simone Maciel
- Andrade, Joaquim
- Ellery, Roberto Goes Jr.
- Gomes, Victor
- Lambais, Guilherme Berse Rodrigues
- Mollo, Maria de Lourdes Rollemberg
- Moreira, Helmar Nunes
- Cruz Neto, Claudiano Carneiro Da Sr.
- Nogueira, Jorge Madeira
- Oliveira, Claudio C. S.
- Pinto, Alejandra Aguilar
- Resende Filho, Moisés Andrade
- Reiss, Daniel Gersten
- Riella, Gil
- de Guimarães e Souza, Gustavo José
- Soares, Sergei Suarez Dillon
- Solino Evelin Oliveira, Guilherme
- Tannuri-Pianto, Maria Eduarda
- Tanaka, Michel Cunha
- Teixeira, Joanílio Rodolpho
- Uhr, Julia Gallego Ziero ?
- Uhr, Daniel de Abreu Pereira
People who have registered with RePEc and have received their terminal degree from this institution according to the RePEc genealogy:Find all publications of all alumni listed below conveniently compiled on IDEAS. Alumni with publications are listed below with .
- Cuiabano, Simone Maciel (2011)
This listing is provided to you by EDIRC at the Economic Research Department, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
Please send additions and corrections to Christian Zimmermann.