Economics Departments, Institutes and Research Centers in the World
Department of Agricultural & Applied Economics
University of Wisconsin-MadisonLocation: Madison, Wisconsin (United States)
Postal: 427 Lorch Street, Madison, WI 53706-1503
Areas or Functions: Agricultural Economics
Publications at this institution that are listed with RePEc:
- Marketing and Policy Briefing Papers, University of Wisconsin-Madison, Department of Agricultural
- Structural Changes in Food Retailing: Six Country Case Studies, University of Wisconsin-Madison, Department of Agricultural
- Working Papers, University of Wisconsin-Madison, Department of Agricultural
- Staff Paper Series, University of Wisconsin, Agricultural and Applied Economics
- Staff Papers, University of Wisconsin Madison, AAE
- Wisconsin-Madison Agricultural and Applied Economics Staff Papers, Wisconsin-Madison Agricultural and Applied Economics Department
People who have registered with RePEc and have claimed to be affiliated with this institution:Find all publications of all authors listed below conveniently compiled on IDEAS. Authors with publications are listed below with . We have lost contact with authors marked with ?, and they do not count towards the ranking of this institution.
- Casal, Maria del Pilar
- Chavas, Jean-Paul
- Coxhead, Ian
- Deller, Steven
- Dong, Fengxia
- Du, Xiaodong
- Ilin, Cornelia
- Grainger, Corbett A.
- Hueth, Brent
- Lian, Chang
- McArthur, Travis
- Mitchell, Paul D.
- Opoku-Agyemang, Kweku
- Phan, Diep Ngoc
- Rutherford, Thomas Fox
- Sahakyan, Narek
- Schechter, Laura
- Stiegert, Kyle W.
- Watts, David
- Yanez-Pagans, Patricia
People who have registered with RePEc and have received their terminal degree from this institution according to the RePEc genealogy:Find all publications of all alumni listed below conveniently compiled on IDEAS. Alumni with publications are listed below with .
- Barrett, Christopher B.
- Boyle, Kevin J.
- Connor, John M.
- Galarza, Francisco B.
- Runge, Carlisle Ford
- Schultz, Theodore W.
This listing is provided to you by EDIRC at the Economic Research Department, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
Please send additions and corrections to Christian Zimmermann.