Economics Departments, Institutes and Research Centers in the World
Department of Agricultural and Applied Economics
University of GeorgiaLocation: Athens, Georgia (United States)
Phone: (706) 542-2481
Fax: (706) 542-0739
Postal: Conner Hall, Athens, GA 30602
Areas or Functions: Agricultural Economics
Subentities listed with EDIRC:
- Center for Agribusiness and Economic Development, Department of Agricultural and Applied Economics, University of Georgia
Publications at this institution that are listed with RePEc:
- Faculty Series, University of Georgia, Department of Agricultural and Applied
- Emerging Data Issues in Food Demand Analysis, Proceedings of the S216, Regional Research Project S-278 Food Demand, Nutrition and
- Faculty Series, University of Georgia, Department of Agricultural and Applied Economics
People who have registered with RePEc and have claimed to be affiliated with this institution:Find all publications of all authors listed below conveniently compiled on IDEAS. Authors with publications are listed below with . We have lost contact with authors marked with ?, and they do not count towards the ranking of this institution.
- Berning, Joshua P.
- Bergstrom, John C.
- Brewer, Brady E.
- Campbell, Benjamin
- Centner, Terence J.
- Colson, Gregory
- Dorfman, Jeffrey
- Epperson, James E.
- Escalante, Cesar L.
- Ferreira, Susana
- Fonsah, Esendugue Greg
- Jordan, Jeffrey L.
- Karali, Berna
- Kostandini, Genti
- Kriesel, Warren
- Landry, Craig Elliott
- Magnan, Nicholas
- Mullen, Jeffrey D.
- Ramirez, Octavio A.
- Russell, Levi A.
- Shonkwiler, J Scott
- Smith, Travis Alan
- Zhen, Chen
People who have registered with RePEc and have received their terminal degree from this institution according to the RePEc genealogy:Find all publications of all alumni listed below conveniently compiled on IDEAS. Alumni with publications are listed below with .
- Burnett, James Wesley (2011)
This listing is provided to you by EDIRC at the Economic Research Department, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
Please send additions and corrections to Christian Zimmermann.