Economics Departments, Institutes and Research Centers in the World
Center for the Study of Living Standards (CSLS)
Postal: 710-151 Slater Street, Ottawa, Ontario K1P 5H3
Areas or Functions: Public Policy, Welfare Economics, International Economics, Labor and Demographic Economics
Publications from this institution that are listed with RePEc:
- International Productivity Monitor, Centre for the Study of Living Standards
- CSLS Research Reports, Centre for the Study of Living Standards
- The Review of Economic Performance and Social Progress, Centre for the Study of Living Standards
- New Directions for Intelligent Government in Canada: Papers in Honour of Ian Stewart, Centre for the Study of Living Standards
- The State of Economics in Canada: Festschrift in Honour of David Slater, Centre for the Study of Living Standards
- A Symposium on Canadian Labour Force Participation in the 1990s (Special Issue of Canadian Business Economics, Volume 7, Number 2, May 1999), Centre for the Study of Living Standards
People who have registered with RePEc and have claimed to be affiliated with this institution:
Find all publications of all authors listed below conveniently compiled on IDEAS.
Their author profiles
Authors with publications are listed below with . We have lost contact with authors marked with ?, and they do not count towards the ranking of this institution. We would appreciate a note of their new email address or status.