Economics Departments, Institutes and Research Centers in the World
Canadian Agricultural Economics Society - CAESLocation: Associations and Societies
Areas or Functions: Agricultural Economics
Publications at this institution that are listed with RePEc:
- CAFRI: Current Agriculture, Food and Resource Issues, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society
- Annual Meeting, July 29-August 1, 2007, Portland, Oregon, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society
- Annual Meeting, July 6-8, 2005, San Francisco, CA, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society
- Annual Meeting, May 25-28, 2006, Montreal, Quebec, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society
- NAREA-CAES Conference, June 20-23, 2004, Halifax, Nova Scotia, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association
- Annual Meeting, 2010, Denver Colorado, July 25-27, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society
- 2014 AAEA/EAAE/CAES Joint Symposium: Social Networks, Social Media and the Economics of Food, May 29-30, 2014, Montreal, Canada, European Association of Agricultural Economists
- Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie
This listing is provided to you by EDIRC at the Economic Research Department, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
Please send additions and corrections to Christian Zimmermann.