Economics Departments, Institutes and Research Centers in the World
BI HandelshøyskolenTranslation: BI Norwegian Business School
Location: Oslo, Norway
Phone: +47 06600
Postal: Nydalsveien 37, N-0442 Oslo
Areas or Functions:
Subentities listed with EDIRC:
- Centre for Applied Macro- and Petroleum economics (CAMP), BI Handelshøyskolen
- Institutt for finansiell økonomi, BI Handelshøyskolen
- Institutt for samfunnsøkonomi, BI Handelshøyskolen
- Senter for forskning i økonomi og ledelse (CREAM), Institutt for samfunnsøkonomi, BI Handelshøyskolen
- Senter for monetær økonomi (CME), Institutt for samfunnsøkonomi, BI Handelshøyskolen
Publications at this institution that are listed with RePEc:
- Working Papers, Centre for Applied Macro- and Petroleum economics (CAMP), BI Norwegian Business School
People who have registered with RePEc and have claimed to be affiliated with this institution:Find all publications of all authors listed below conveniently compiled on IDEAS. Authors with publications are listed below with . We have lost contact with authors marked with ?, and they do not count towards the ranking of this institution.
- Aloosh, Arash
- Andreassen, Tor Wallin
- Andersen, Jørgen Juel
- Austvik, Ole Gunnar Kaldor
- Bergholt, Drago
- Bjørnland, Hilde C.
- Fiva, Jon H.
- Geys, Benny
- Hansen, Robert G.
- Halvorsen, Jørn Inge
- Leitemo, Kai
- Moen, Espen R.
- Nygaard, Arne
- Ravazzolo, Francesco
- Riis, Christian
- Schindele, Ibolya
- Steigum, Erling
- Sucarrat, Genaro
- Sveen, Tommy
- Thorsrud, Leif Anders
- Torvik, Ragnar
People who have registered with RePEc and have received their terminal degree from this institution according to the RePEc genealogy:Find all publications of all alumni listed below conveniently compiled on IDEAS. Alumni with publications are listed below with .
This listing is provided to you by EDIRC at the Economic Research Department, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
Please send additions and corrections to Christian Zimmermann.