Economics Departments, Institutes and Research Centers in the World
Tasmanian School of Business and Economics
University of TasmaniaLocation: Hobart, Australia
Postal: Private Bag 85, Hobart, TAS 7001
Areas or Functions:
Subentities listed with EDIRC:
- Australian Innovation Research Centre (AIRC), Tasmanian School of Business and Economics, University of Tasmania
- School of Economics and Finance, Tasmanian School of Business and Economics, University of Tasmania
Publications at this institution that are listed with RePEc:
- Papers, Tasmania - Department of Economics
- Working Papers, University of Tasmania, School of Economics and Finance
- Working Papers, University of Tasmania, Department of Economics
People who have registered with RePEc and have claimed to be affiliated with this institution:Find all publications of all authors listed below conveniently compiled on IDEAS. Authors with publications are listed below with . We have lost contact with authors marked with ?, and they do not count towards the ranking of this institution.
- Alexeev, Vitali
- Blacklow, Paul Andrew
- Brooks, Michael A.
- Cheng, Seu Keow
- Dmitriev, Alexandre
- Dungey, Mardi
- Gajurel, Dinesh Prasad
- Iversen, Eric J.
- Jacobs, Jan
- Jennings, Sarah
- Jeyasreedharan, Nagaratnam
- Knop, Stephen James
- Matei, Marius
- Pham, Thu Phuong
- Raghavan, Mala
- Robertson, Paul L.
- Saprungrueng, Jui
- Sibly, Hugh A.
- Tian, Jing
- Tisdell, John G.
- Vespignani, Joaquin L.
- Wells, Graeme M.
- Yamazaki, Satoshi
- Yao, Wenying
People who have registered with RePEc and have received their terminal degree from this institution according to the RePEc genealogy:Find all publications of all alumni listed below conveniently compiled on IDEAS. Alumni with publications are listed below with .
This listing is provided to you by EDIRC at the Economic Research Department, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
Please send additions and corrections to Christian Zimmermann.