Economics Departments, Institutes and Research Centers in the World
FGV/EPGE Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças
Fundação Getulio VargasTranslation: Brasilian School of Economics and Finance
Translation: Getulio Vargas Foundation
Location: Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Postal: Praia de Botafogo 190, sala 1100, Rio de Janeiro/RJ - CEP: 22253-900
Areas or Functions:
Publications at this institution that are listed with RePEc:
- Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE), FGV/EPGE Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil)
- Revista Brasileira de Economia, FGV/EPGE Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil)
People who have registered with RePEc and have claimed to be affiliated with this institution:Find all publications of all authors listed below conveniently compiled on IDEAS. Authors with publications are listed below with . We have lost contact with authors marked with ?, and they do not count towards the ranking of this institution.
- Almeida, Caio
- Araujo, Aloisio
- Barbosa, Fernando de Holanda
- Barbosa Filho, Fernando de Holanda
- Bonomo, Marco Antonio
- Braido, Luis H. B.
- Bretan, Pedro Luís
- Cavalcanti, Ricardo de Oliveira
- Cysne, Rubens Penha
- da Costa, Carlos Eugênio Ellery Lustosa
- Dutra, Joísa Campanher Sr.
- Ferreira, Pedro C.
- Franco Neto, Afonso Arinos Mello
- Gorno, Leandro
- Iachan, Felipe S.
- Issler, João Victor
- Monteiro, Paulo Klinger
- Moreira, Humberto Luiz Ataide
- Moreira, Marcelo J.
- Neri, Marcelo Cortes Sr.
- Neri, Breno Pinheiro
- Pinto, Bruno José Marques
- Santos, Cezar
- Schröder, Bruno
- Veloso, Fernando Augusto Adeodato
- Villela, André Arruda Sr.
- Vieira, Carlos
- Werlang, Sergio Ribeiro da Costa
People who have registered with RePEc and have received their terminal degree from this institution according to the RePEc genealogy:Find all publications of all alumni listed below conveniently compiled on IDEAS. Alumni with publications are listed below with .
This listing is provided to you by EDIRC at the Economic Research Department, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
Please send additions and corrections to Christian Zimmermann.