Economics Departments, Institutes and Research Centers in the World
Center for Retirement Research (CRR)
Boston CollegeLocation: Chestnut Hill, Massachusetts (United States)
Phone: (617) 552-1762
Fax: (617) 552-0191
Postal: Hovey House, 140 Commonwealth Avenue, Chestnut Hill, MA 02467
Areas or Functions: Welfare Economics,
Publications at this institution that are listed with RePEc:
- Working Papers, Center for Retirement Research at Boston College, Center for Retirement Research
- Just the Facts, Center for Retirement Research
- Issues in Brief, Center for Retirement Research
- Work Opportunity Briefs, Center for Retirement Research
People who have registered with RePEc and have claimed to be affiliated with this institution:Find all publications of all authors listed below conveniently compiled on IDEAS. Authors with publications are listed below with . We have lost contact with authors marked with ?, and they do not count towards the ranking of this institution.
- Balduzzi, Pierluigi
- Haverstick, Kelly L.
- Karamcheva, Nadia S.
- Munnell, Alicia Haydock
- Muldoon, Lawrence Daniel III
- Sass, Steven A.
- Sapozhnikov, Margarita
- Saltman, Dan Jr.
- Sorokina, Olga V.
- Soto, Mauricio
- Sun, Wei
- Triest, Robert K.
This listing is provided to you by EDIRC at the Economic Research Department, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
Please send additions and corrections to Christian Zimmermann.